Nice to meet you!

 Hello 👋🏼 

If you like to watch cartoons and films, this blog for you! 

In this blog you will see vocabulary and grammar from various cartoons and films! You will be able to get to know and work out everything that you will meet with in this blog☺️


But first let's meet each other! 

We are students of the Kuban State University. We are learning foreign languages and want to share this with you.

My name is Margarita Bondareva and I’m 21 years old. And my favourite films are “LaLaLand” and “Pirat of the Caribbean”, and I have a lot of favorite cartoons, I can't choose one😌

My name is Ekaterina Kapran and I’m 21 years old too. And my favorite film is " The Intern", and it’s harder to decide on my favorite cartoon, but I love Disney cartoons.


What are your favorite movies and cartoons? Share in the comments!




Комментарии